1) MCF Mortgage requires a Borrower (Co-Borrower, if applicable) to create an account at the application stage (be sure to save Username/Password in secure location as it will be used for accessing your Loan Portal during the Loan Process).
2) After the application has been submitted and Borrower and Co-Borrower (if applicable) you will receive an email with the following subject line:
3) Once an agreement is reached on the loan terms/conditions, the MCF Mortgage Loan Disclosures will be generated and sent to the email address on the loan application. Email Subject & Body will read as follows:
4) Access to Loan Portal will be found in the upper right of the website so please click on the orange button.
5) Borrower (Co-Borrower, if applicable) will use the Username/Password created during the loan application. If you do not remember, please contact the MCF Mortgage Processing department (email@example.com):
6) Once you add your Username and Password and select the Log In button, you will be prompted to submit your Authentication Code (this will be the last four digits of your social security number) to gain access to your Loan Portal.
FYI, you will receive a text message as a notification of your four-digit code.
1) The Borrower's dashboard will appear as follows. The loan documents will be broken into three sections:
To start signing the borrower will click on ‘View List’ which is marked as ‘Pending Tasks'
2) Start the eSign process by selecting ‘Sign Documents’ in the eSign Documents box. Once submitted select ‘View Documents’ in the Print & Sign Documents to download document as this requires a Wet Signature (physical signature with date in pen). Once signed please scan the document and use the ‘Upload’ button to submit. Also, please use hyperlink to read ‘Your Home Loan Toolkit’ in the Review Documents box but no signature is required for that document.
3) When eSigning your document you will click the ‘Sign’ button throughout the document after reviewing each page. The user will have the option to click ‘Next’ to jump to the next signature line.
4) Once all signatures are complete, click ‘finish’ at the top right corner of the screen
5) Once the eSignature and Wet Signature Process is completed your open tasks will be changed from ‘Pending’ to ‘Completed’
6) Once you submit your Loan Disclosures the Borrower (Co-Borrower, if applicable) will be contacted by the MCF Mortgage Processing Department.